Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Guava in Guildford
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Higgers

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
Guava in Guildford
Well impressed.

These guys don't sell cars to the UK so have a forecourt full of cars going to Russia, Belarus, South America and Africa. The result is that they are bothered about trying to sell you a car but I found that they were really helpful on the service side.

I spoke about warrenty issues and the fact that I wasn't bothered about some of them, for example interior lights not coming on with an open rear door. The guys in service were shocked at my 'just a land rover attitude' got onto land rover found out my exact out of warranty date, printed out any updates that i required and told me they would happily look at and recify any problems I was worried about.

So its goodbye to Hunters (pretty good but only if they think you are going to spend money with them) and hello to Guava.

I only went in for some left hand drive head lights for my move to Ze Fatherland. It was nice not to be ignored for a change. Razz
Post #29223 7th Apr 2010 7:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
discocuzzy

England 
Ive heard good things about them as well Ian Thumbs Up You cannot teach stupid people to do clever things
Post #29237 7th Apr 2010 9:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1