↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > I had a Stage 3 Dinotrol at CSK - what do you think?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 6 123456>
Print this entire topic · 
epictrail

United Kingdom 2004 Defender 110 Td5 HT Chawton White
I had a Stage 3 Dinotrol at CSK - what do you think?
I had a Stage 3 Dinotrol at CSK just before Christmas. Couldn't be more disappointed by the quality of the workmanship.

Was told the chassis would be properly washed and that my New Stainless Decat / Centre Exhaust and Eberspacher Silencer would not be oversprayed. They also managed to overspray both front Housings for swivel pin bearings.

What do you think??

Here are a few photo's:

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294385 30th Dec 2013 11:01pm
epictrail

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294391 30th Dec 2013 11:10pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
It is very rare i get a come back with any of my work especially Dinitrols and i have to say this is the first. Slightly dissapointed you have posted photos up and have decided to put this on the open forum after telling me you wouldnt try to jeopadise a good reputation i have on here for Dinitrolling and that we would leave it there after me returning your call within seconds of you complaining and informing me of the issue.

My response - Really sorry, dont know what to say apart from pop it back and i will sort out your problems. You was not happy with this so

My second response after you was not happy to return the vehicle to me was that i can send you free of charge top up aerosol versions along with rust beater to cure the areas i missed as the rest of the vehicle has been cured and treated really well.
You was not happy with this

So with out any quibble what so ever i then sent you the full refund of £250.00 directly back in to your account after our telephone conversation.

I appoligise it has come to this and not sure what else i can offer after Dinitrolling your vehicle and refunding the full amount with out any hassle what so ever within the 2 days of complaining about my service

Once again i stress this is the first complaint i have had and am surprised at the areas missed. There are alot of forum members on here who have recommended my services to others with very happy results. CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive

Last edited by Killer90 on 30th Dec 2013 11:16pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #294392 30th Dec 2013 11:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
epictrail

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294393 30th Dec 2013 11:14pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

It is very rare i get a come back with any of my work especially Dinitrols and i have to say this is the first. Slightly dissapointed you have posted photos up and have decided to put this on the open forum after telling me you wouldnt try to jeopadise a good reputation i have on here for Dinitrolling and that we would leave it there after me returning your call within seconds of you complaining and informing me of the issue.

My response - Really sorry, dont know what to say apart from pop it back and i will sort out your problems. You was not happy with this so

My second response after you was not happy to return the vehicle to me was that i can send you free of charge top up aerosol versions along with rust beater to cure the areas i missed as the rest of the vehicle has been cured and treated really well.

So with out any quibble what so ever i then sent you the full refund of £250.00 directly back in to your account after our telephone conversation.

I appoligise it has come to this and not sure what else i can offer after Dinitrolling your vehicle and refunding the full amount with out any hassle what so ever within the 2 days of complaining about my service

Once again i stress this is the first complaint i have had and am surprised at the areas missed. There are alot of forum members on here who have recommended my services to others with very happy results. CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #294394 30th Dec 2013 11:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
epictrail

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294395 30th Dec 2013 11:17pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

Without hiding what is missed, in some of your photos it shows areas which have been coated but were flash photography will show lighter parts for harder areas which are covered but with a thinner coat. Also the upwards photo shows the body which is not part of a dinitrol service it is clearly just the Chassi/axles etc. CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #294397 30th Dec 2013 11:18pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #294398 30th Dec 2013 11:19pm
epictrail

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294399 30th Dec 2013 11:20pm
ibexman

United Kingdom 
? Oh dear

Last edited by ibexman on 30th Dec 2013 11:26pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #294400 30th Dec 2013 11:21pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #294401 30th Dec 2013 11:22pm
epictrail

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #294402 30th Dec 2013 11:23pm
Alex1976

England 
Doesn't seem fair to air this problem in public when Chris has already offered a resolution and provided a full refund.
Post #294405 30th Dec 2013 11:25pm
ibexman

United Kingdom 
Yes out of order Richard not on here
Post #294406 30th Dec 2013 11:27pm
Go Beyond

United Kingdom 
I think you'll find this section is for feedback, it is the correct place to post.
Post #294407 30th Dec 2013 11:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 6 123456>