Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > stratstone stoke
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
mowcop

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 CSW Zermatt Silver
stratstone stoke
Took the motor in today for a 36000 service and noticed the following~

Only 4 Land Rover products between the showroom and forecourt (2 R/R, 1 defender and a freelander) and the service man said they have had trouble getting used cars in?

Had to pay £10 for insurance for the courtesy car, which they never mentioned when booking.

Place was like a ghost town.

Any idea if they are in trouble? I hope not as it is booked to be picked up in a few weeks for the warranty repairs to be done (head light bezels, rear offside door lock, door hinge pins etc)
Post #22919 25th Jan 2010 11:10pm
itsalandiething

United Kingdom 
In 2006 I bought a brand new HSE D3 from them .... I paid about 45k cos i had it blinged to death ( being a girl) when i went to collect it (when they said it was ready) it was missing all the bits !!!! so what do you do I had already sold mmy old disco !! ... it took months to finally get all the bits on it....... if I had wanted a kit car i would have bought a saxo and gone to halfords every weekend.
They also did a very very Censored job on my first ever disco repairing accident damage ... when i complained (very loudly) their response was what do you expect its only an old disco ...........durrrr just cos it wasnt new means they can do a Censored job !! (including to forgeting to bolt the wing back on !!!!)
Post #22976 26th Jan 2010 10:36pm
scamp

Just rang Stratstone Stoke in reply to a 110 DCPU listed on their E-bay showroom. Only to find out the advertised price was wrong Rolling Eyes

OK, so I already really knew that they had missed off the bit stating the price was plus VAT and was planning to be a bit of a Censored and try and use that in my favour, but it is not really the correct way to do business.

Also the same truck has a different price on the Stratstone website and yet another on the Land Rover approved vehicle website. So even though I've not made a purchase, all in all not too impressed with the way they seem to try and do business.
Post #123868 14th Feb 2012 3:13pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1