Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
party monkey

England 2005 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Cairns Blue
Stolen - Red Tdi 90 - Wokingham 26/27th March
From LandyWatch...

Quote:
Stolen 26/27th March from Wokingham. defender 90tdi. Red/ white roof.. Black bonnet and wing chq plate. Four runner roof rack with four spots and amber beacon on side.. wrangler 265's on grey moduler steel wheels. Safari snorkel. Safari type window gaurds etc. Side bars. Very very noticable 90. Was on h392ayp.
Will post pictures asap.
Farm watch notified as have local good guys, the police and viral on fb.
My pride and joy - the only thing i own outright!

Quote:
Thanks for that. I have it viral where ever i can. Police did comment they had had a couple 'recently' stolen and stripped down in woodlands in the area.
I think the toe rags had tried before. Happened to note the lock barrell had moved from centre to off set... my initial reaction. Have had a noteunder the screen a couple of months back asking if i would sell and left a number. To be honest, that wouldnt have been the first time - you get that i find when u have worked bloody hard and got a nicely sorted motor finally.

Chubb deadlocks on the cab doors...... strong load guard etc. I got an inkling they released the handbrake from underneath, jacked the front wheels possibly and rolled her to the road.

Picture attached. But she was on 265/75R16 wrangler mtrs with grey steel modular wheels. Not the bling shown in the picture. (I was seeing if my disco 18 inch rims fitted.... )

Piccy Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #222972 28th Mar 2013 7:29pm
party monkey

Follow these two links on LandyWatch..... A sad story in that the truck was discovered stripped but hopefully some positive things come out of this....

- Eagled eyed owner spots an Ebay ad for a 90 comprising of many of his parts....Police alerted, hopeful of some crumb of comfort from potential further action by plod.

--Spreading the word as widely as possible on the net helped alert the owner to the location of some of his vehicle and personal effects.

http://www.landywatch.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=901.0

http://www.landywatch.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=919.0 Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #225971 9th Apr 2013 11:54pm
NoDo$h

England 
I confess, every time I read one of your reports I spend a bit of time on ebay looking for newly listed stuff that might match up. One of these days these tossers will get what's coming. Pity is, it will be the Censored -off Defender owner who gets slammed up for putting a couple of ounces of shot in their backsides. 

54 Freelander modded for mud
2008 D3 SE
2010 90 XS SW
1978 88 Series 3 undergoing surgery with a new owner
2007 90 County Truck Cab - gone
2006 D3 SE - gone
2004 Freelander Sport - gay
1999 Disco V8 ES rotted to bits
Post #226189 10th Apr 2013 11:04pm
party monkey

Thanks ND and indeed to all who keep an eye on ebay and suchlike.

This particular instance demonstrates the persistence of the owner. I hope plod act on the info accordingly and get him a result. Not that this gets his 90 back but perhaps some feeling of justice at least Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #226222 11th Apr 2013 8:12am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1