Home > Stolen > Stolen, Epsom Green td5 90 - Woodseats, Sheffield
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
party monkey

England 2005 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Cairns Blue
Stolen, Epsom Green td5 90 - Woodseats, Sheffield
Taken from LandyWatch. Truck had both a Disklok and a Clutch claw in place

Part of the post was removed as perhaps too much info given. That said, I'm really wrestling with is it a good thing to publish this stuff or not.... anyhow....

Quote:
Just had our 90 defender station wagon stollen from woodseats sheffield
Colour epsom green, reg WA52 DKJ.
Had on it clutch claw, disc lock, alarm and immobilser.

Found the xxxxxxxxxx on the road and xxxxxxxxxxxxx with it, don't know if it was driven away or towed or put on a loader in the early hours of this morning.

Last seen 12.30 Sat night by our next door neighbours coming in from a night out, we noticed it missing 7.30 sunday morning.

God knows how they got it but they did, if anybody see's or knows about it please contact the police as we really want it back as bought for me by my dad who died last year.

Cannot believe people do this as it causes so much upset, yes it's insured but it's that landy I want back.

Any info would really make my day

Edit : Database updated & part of post removed
 Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #190434 2nd Dec 2012 11:08pm
party monkey

England 2005 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Cairns Blue
Landy has been found but sadly in bits.... Not particularly impressed that their tracker did jack about alerting them. That said it seems like it was an older variant and perhaps didn't have movement sensors and if its the one I think it is, I'm told the aerial is a bit of a giveaway . I've asked for a bit more info on this....

Quote:
Just to let you know we have had our landy recovered.

Found in mexborough Yorkshire after police raid.

Unfortunatly its in bits.

We did have a tracker monitor fitted to the landy but for some reason the low life got around this so we were not informed when it had been stolen, when we did notice it had been stolen they will have had enough time to locate the tracker and take it off.

Really upset as we went to all the trouble having a tracker fitted and when it came to it, it let us down as it was good old police investigation which found it and not the tracking device as this was long gone.

The gang have been under police investigation for some time not sure if they have been arrested.

Will have to fight it out now with the insurance company as I don't want for them just to right it off as it's more than just car to me but by the sounds off it thats the way it's going to go.

If any of you have a old tracking/monitor device fitted as ours was 8 years old, ring tracker and see if you can have a new up to date smaller one which can be hidden better and the car located at all times, rather than the old one's which rely's on being near a police car in a 5mile radius to pick it up before they can locate.

Also when we get our spare parts cheap bare in mind chances is that it they have come from our much loved landy's which have been stolen and broken up.
 Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #191654 7th Dec 2012 6:10pm
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
Re: Stolen, Epsom Green td5 90 - Woodseats, Sheffield
Quote:
we really want it back as bought for me by my dad who died last year.

Cannot believe people do this as it causes so much upset, yes it's insured but it's that landy I want back.

I guess we all have our stories about how our Land Rovers mean a lot to us, but I find this really sickening Crying or Very sad Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #191657 7th Dec 2012 6:17pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1