England 2005 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Cairns Blue
Dorset / Shropshire / West Yorks
Latest posts on LandyWatch

Dorset heads up

Quote:
just a 'heads up' for you.

Dated 23/09/2012

Found this on the 'lrsoc' forum:

today while out working on my 107. a guy who seemed to be 45 to 50 pulled up on a mobility carriage( he said he did not need it he was not a cripple he had bad lungs) he did not see me at the front of my landy i saw him through the window. i waited long enough to be sure he was checking for my security then i quickly moved which give him a surprise.
i asked him if he was alright and what was up. he said he was going around looking for trucks for sale. And if i knew of any (while opening his can of beer whit his gold ring covered fingers) i said no then he asked if i wanted my trees cutting (while all the time trying to see in to my garage) i told him i was a tree surgeon and did not need his help so i asked his name and he moved off and then i asked where are you from (not expecting to get the truth)
well i call the police gave a description blah blah. then when round telling all the neighbors with van's with tools that the street and just been recce'd by a thief and to keep there eyes peeled.
then spent the afternoon (not being paranoid) buying chains padlocks alarms etc.
mind you after one being stolen in a 20/30 mins while in side the house. think i would feel safer with barb wire entanglement AP mines gpmg sf and a couple of sentries.

Location given was "Dorset" no more than that.

Coalport, Shropshire - Attempted theft 23/9/12

Quote:
As above, attempted fheft of a 90 at 22.45hrs last night in Coalport.
The 90 belongs to one of our members on Shropshire Land Rovers and the 90 is fitted with an alarm.
The scrotes were disturbed by the members' wife and they ran off.
Three police cars were on the scene in 10 min's and they tried to whistle up the choppern but it was faulty.
Hopefully more info' later but the 90s' ignition barrel was damaged.

White 90 Stolen - Morley, West Yorks - Early hours 24/9/12
Quote:
I had my defender 90 stolen during the night
it's a white 300tdi
with a recognisable bumper made from 80mm box section and 5 weight reducing holes through it
N47 GFR
 Jon - 110 td5 [sold]. Currently Defenderless.
Post #170573 24th Sep 2012 9:43pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1