↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Scumbags!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
leeds

United Kingdom 
Scumbags!!!
Barbara is an IT teacher in a local primary school. I was asked to help sort out some security devices for some new Apple computers.

Over weekend some people of dubious moral standing and work ethics decided to enter the school premises and relieve the school from having the ownership of such equipment. Be master tradesmen of their craft they managed to detach one of the security fixing from the wall but they did not have the where with all to remove the other one from its rightful place. The security cords were intertwine so neither of the computers could be removed.

Solution??

Smash the computers so no one can use them.

Now may I suggest that the UK decides to ignore the hot air spouted by a certain 'court' in Europe and just remove the ability to procreate of the scumbags who obviously have no respect for other people and for the education of kids.

As far as I am concerned the removal of the ability to procreate could be done using the expertise of trained surgeons or to save money we could use a much cruder method.

Brendan
Post #139694 16th Apr 2012 11:40pm
JWL

England 2002 Defender 110 Td5 SW Coniston Green
You don't need special equipment, after years with livestock the simple use of a rubber ring can be used. Any livestock supplier/feed merchant/agricultural goods store can supply them along with the application tool. Just draw the "stones" down into the bag and stretch the ring over the unwanted bits, loosen the pressure on the tool and pull the tool off with a slight twisting motion leaving the ring on to do it's job. After around a fortnight the offending bits drop off due to the blood supply being cut off and the unwanted bits just withering up and dropping off. No need to cauterize or dress the 'wound' as the body has allready healed up, no need for anesthetic, only hurts for a second(I'm sure you won't have to go far to find an ex-Young Farmer who knows Whistle )

If for asthetic reasons there are tools called Burdizos, these are extremely effective, a lttle gruesome but leave the toys behind but ineffective Wink
Post #139700 17th Apr 2012 12:25am
JWL

England 2002 Defender 110 Td5 SW Coniston Green
Rubber rings and applicators on ebay......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elastrator-Plier...0589011384

Burdizos........

http://www.medical-tools.com/shop/burdizzo...-Inch.html

I'm sure that it could be a job for the PCSO's as they are supposed to be the front line of policing nowadays Rolling Eyes
Post #139701 17th Apr 2012 12:31am
Birdy

France 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
I don’t quite get the logic - one of their offspring might just turn out to be the Doctor who discovers a cure for cancer…

I blame their parents for not bringing them up with a proper work ethic and respect for other people’s property. It’s they who should have been castrated.

Oh no, it’s the grandparents fault for not teaching their children to raise their kids to have a proper work ethic and respect for other people’s property. They’re the ones who should have been castrated.

Well, come to think of it, their great-grandparents…

Peter
Post #139783 17th Apr 2012 12:02pm
spudfan

Ireland 
I have often thought that our government should rent prison space from somewhere like Ubekistan or some such place and send some of our prison population there instead of giving them the kid glove treatment that they seem to get. A couple of years in a cold prison in the mountains of central Asia would be a bigger deterent than some of the holiday camps we seem to have. They could of course appeal this, but sometimes the legal system can move exceedingly S...L...O..W which hopefully would be the case here. It would soon put a stop to a lot of crime. 1982 88" 2.25 diesel
1992 110 200tdi csw -Zikali
2008 110 2.4 tdci csw-Zulu
2011 110 2.4 tdci csw-Masai
Post #139793 17th Apr 2012 12:26pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Birdy wrote:
I don’t quite get the logic - one of their offspring might just turn out to be the Doctor who discovers a cure for cancer…

Peter

There again one of them might have just turned into a mass murderer pleading self defence as an excuse for slaughtering 77 young innocent people

Personally I would vote for the two bricks method!

Brendan
Post #139797 17th Apr 2012 12:32pm
pom

Whats a school doing buying apple Shocked They could get 4x more kit with the same money.

My company does a lot of IT work in schools and over the years we learnt there is no way to stop people stealing there is only the fact of how much damage they are going to do in the process. So we don't use Kensington locks, expensive high security cabinets (that dont work) etc. As it just means more cost in the end and deosnt stop them being pinched.

Instead focus on securing the machine using software, making it extremely difficult re-use it and obviously employ lojack using the BIOS and/or Software. Had a few results from these.

Pom
Post #139801 17th Apr 2012 12:39pm
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
spudfan wrote:
I have often thought that our government should rent prison space from somewhere like Ubekistan or some such place and send some of our prison population there instead of giving them the kid glove treatment that they seem to get. A couple of years in a cold prison in the mountains of central Asia would be a bigger deterent than some of the holiday camps we seem to have. They could of course appeal this, but sometimes the legal system can move exceedingly S...L...O..W which hopefully would be the case here. It would soon put a stop to a lot of crime.

Great idea Thumbs Up Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #139803 17th Apr 2012 12:44pm
ken

United Kingdom 
Prison Soft sure your not getting mixed up with Holiday Inn Whistle
Post #139808 17th Apr 2012 12:50pm
affiliate13

2012 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Sumatra Black
How much is a hammer and a bag of lime?
Post #139821 17th Apr 2012 1:14pm
spudfan

Ireland 
ken wrote:
Prison Soft sure your not getting mixed up with Holiday Inn Whistle

Had a person convicted of killing a Garda here walk out of a low security prison and abscond. 1982 88" 2.25 diesel
1992 110 200tdi csw -Zikali
2008 110 2.4 tdci csw-Zulu
2011 110 2.4 tdci csw-Masai
Post #139825 17th Apr 2012 1:20pm
LRSoffroad

England 
I would vote for the two bricks method! Bow down
Post #139980 17th Apr 2012 10:25pm
mick

England 2010 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Rimini Red
Birdy wrote:

I blame their parents for not bringing them up with a proper work ethic and respect for other people’s property. It’s they who should have been castrated.

Oh no, it’s the grandparents fault for not teaching their children to raise their kids to have a proper work ethic and respect for other people’s property. They’re the ones who should have been castrated.

Well, come to think of it, their great-grandparents…

Peter

It's in there genes
Post #139982 17th Apr 2012 10:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1