↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Mark Smith, Bicester
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
eutek

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Mark Smith, Bicester
Just wanted to say a few nice words about Mark Smith in Bicester. Technically these guys are dealers, as they sell a fair few Landies.

I was there however for the 36k service. U brought the 110 in this AM for the service and to attach a few bits and bobs.

They were very accomodating. Due to my hectic schedule, they let me drop it off in the AM before the garage opened, at the front gate.

Because I wasn't there when they started work on it, I left them a short note with what I would like done, and they carried it out to-the-letter! This is the first time I've ever had a garage actually do exactly as I asked, I usually get brushed off or ignored.

Not only that, they were nice enough to position the 110 for Mrs. Eutek to easily depart the car park w/o wrecking their stock of Landies. Smile

I called ahead of time and explained that Mrs. Eutek would be picking the 110 up, and she isn't the most experienced driver. Fair play to them. Very nice, friendly folks.

Oh - and the best part, the service and work I had carried out was very reasonable!
Post #125406 20th Feb 2012 5:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1