xcentric

Tomb Raider - LR Special Edition 110

Click image to enlarge
Post #702544 23rd Apr 2018 2:56am
dorgmal

England 
m3vert wrote:
dorgmal wrote:
looking great... what rims and tyres are they.. I am a bit of a novice but I love the look

You are not as much a novice as me, I didn't even get the model description correct Rolling with laughter To be honest I do not know what wheels they are as they were fitted when I got it, I would like to know as the spare isn't the same wheel and I would like to get one. They are BF Goodrich tyres, with the white writing stuck on the inside, which I much prefer.

haha excellent its good to know there is some one like me on here ... pretty sure if you post more pics folks will let you know what the rims are and the info for the tyre in on the side wall... I HAVE THE SAME LANDY AS YOU AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!
Post #702601 23rd Apr 2018 3:05pm
m3vert

Scotland 2011 Defender 110 2.5 TD PU Stornoway Grey
Cheers for that Xcentric Thumbs Up
I have a few things bought that are to be fitted when I get back from work.
Double DIN dash surround, new Apple Play Pioneer head unit, new winch bumper, new head lights, soundproofing to install in cab and under bonnet.
Still to decide which winch to buy, thinking the Warrier 12,000lb one. This is getting pricey!! Bow down
Post #702603 23rd Apr 2018 3:08pm
m3vert

dorgmal wrote:
m3vert wrote:
dorgmal wrote:
looking great... what rims and tyres are they.. I am a bit of a novice but I love the look

You are not as much a novice as me, I didn't even get the model description correct Rolling with laughter To be honest I do not know what wheels they are as they were fitted when I got it, I would like to know as the spare isn't the same wheel and I would like to get one. They are BF Goodrich tyres, with the white writing stuck on the inside, which I much prefer.

haha excellent its good to know there is some one like me on here ... pretty sure if you post more pics folks will let you know what the rims are and the info for the tyre in on the side wall... I HAVE THE SAME LANDY AS YOU AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!

I will get some close ups when I get back from this work tour. Yeah the sizes are on the tyre wall but I am damned if I can mind what size? They are 16” rims and 70 profile rings a bell but can’t mind the width. Do you have photos of yours up to see??
Post #702604 23rd Apr 2018 3:10pm
JOW240725

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Great looking 110DCPU (that's how I know them) Thumbs Up

Stunning scenery too! Cool James
MY2012 110 2.2TDCi XS SW Orkney Grey - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic43410.html
MY1990 110 200TDi SW beautifully faded Portofino Red - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post743641.html#743641
MY1984 90 V8 Slate Grey - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post744557.html#744557
Instagram @suffolk_rovers
Post #702605 23rd Apr 2018 3:11pm
dorgmal

England 
dorgmal wrote:
m3vert wrote:
dorgmal wrote:

OH my days thats one hell of a list... I have a wish list that runs in to thousands hahaha... this is mine... loads to do just added more checker to make getting on the roof easier.. but so desperately want new rims and tyres..

Click image to enlarge

Post #702621 23rd Apr 2018 4:10pm
m3vert

Looks great! I had a large light bar on my last pick up, thinking about another or spots up top on a rack. How has your cable been run to a power supply? I am not drilling the roof again, I don’e that on the Navara but could hide the hole under the roof rack foot pack. I also love the truck man top! I have been looking but haven’t found any for sale second hand yet, also seem pricey brand new!!
Post #702627 23rd Apr 2018 4:52pm
dorgmal

England 
the light bar was already on it and it but it seems to have been powered straight off the battery with what looks like some sort of relay in line.. the the off on is stuck on the dash.. then the power goes out through the bulkhead and through the gap at the back on the bonnet then up behind the snorkel...

the Truckman are also silly money... but there do pop up on evil bay even in our colour, but they do chiffon leak a bit.. gonna add a vent as it gets way to hot and smelly in there ohh er mrs..

I opted against a double dinn.. sooooo expensive so bought a second hand clarion with fold out screen.. sat nav apple trouser play dvd all that jazzzzzz.. so many things I want to upgrade and personalise though
Post #702638 23rd Apr 2018 5:47pm
dorgmal

England 
also popped some new gloss black lettering on... just for a cheap bit of personalisation... love to see more pics of any mods you have done m3vert..

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #702639 23rd Apr 2018 5:52pm
m3vert

That looks great mate! I like the chequer plate on the bonnet as well as the lettering Smile
Once I get home I will update with more photos of the progress with the stuff I have bought so far 👍
Post #702659 23rd Apr 2018 7:34pm
dorgmal

England 
Thumbs Up
Post #702660 23rd Apr 2018 7:35pm
L110CDL

England 
GREENI wrote:
I was expecting a 110 pickup. Looks nice anyway, welcome.

Me to Very Happy

Welcome, great looking landy and the scenery you got there Thumbs Up

This is a 110 pick up Wink ............................................

Click image to enlarge

Thumbs Up 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #702719 23rd Apr 2018 9:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12