↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] FREELANDER TD4 SE 3 DOOR
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
VVS210

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] FREELANDER TD4 SE 3 DOOR
Thanks to Thon putting his FL2 up for sale on this forum at just the time SWMBO decided she would quite like a newer car I now need to get rid of my other half's old FL1. It's going to list on eBay later this evening but will happily sell it to anyone on here who would like it & who can let me have a deposit before the end of the auction on Wednesday evening next week (24 January).

Details are:

Land Rover Freelander TD4 in light metallic green (Giverny Green) with hard back and roof rails. I have owned this car since 2014 and now only for sale as we have upgraded to a Freelander 2.

The car is an SE specification including the following:
• Leather steering wheel with audio controls
• Heated leather/alcantara seats
• CD multi changer
• Heated windscreen
• Power fold mirrors
• Electric windows
• Alloy wheels (including spare)
• Targa glass roof panels
• Targa roof sun blinds
• Removable hard back
• Roof rails
• Rear parking sensors
• Tow bar & electrics

In addition to the spec above the car has genuine Land Rover rubber floor mats (including the driver’s one which does NOT have a hole worn in it), has been fitted with genuine Land Rover seat covers (drivers one is worn but keeps most of the seat clean and may be repairable?). Also available with the car is a genuine Land Rover rigid rear load cover which keeps everything in the boot out of site (will need small repair to brackets to fix to car from memory). I also have a pair of locking roof bars which will go with the car if it sells for the asking price - there's a full Hatchbag boot liner for it too somewhere...

I have replaced the gear knob with a salvage part from a lower spec car as the leather peeled off the original and also fitted a leather gear stick gaiter at the same time. The faux leather panel on the outside bolster of the driver’s seat back has some cracking as is typical of cars of this age, the seat base is fine. There is a small burn mark on one of the rear seat cushions which was there when I bought the car and doesn’t show if the seat covers are fitted. There are locking wheel nuts fitted and the key is present. Both ignition keys are present and there are two central locking remotes which both work.

The car has covered 175,161 miles and has a service book full of stamps up to the last service in October 2017 at 171,896 miles. It has just had a new MOT which expires on 9 February 2019.

This is a genuine Freelander TD4, what you see is what you get, it has been reliable for all the years I have owned it but the lure of a newer model could not be resisted.

Viewing can be arranged by appointment on Saturday 20 (AM or PM) and Sunday 21 (AM only) January by sending me a PM.

£750

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge