↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > BAS IID Tool with 170 BHP Remap and 2.2 Puma ECU - NFS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Zed

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
Knoxy wrote:
My wife runs the Cayenne, the 912 is concours and the value has jumped higher than long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs and I dont run the Cayman in Censored weather or when the salt goes down as it did when the Defender developed the fault, so yes, I did expect after spending almost 30K on a new Defender that when it was unusable for 8 days due to a fault that they would provide a car. Call me unreasonable!

By comparison, the Cayenne was bought from the Official Porsche Centre in Glasgow at 3 years old. 2 weeks after purchase we called into the dealer unannounced on a Saturday morning and mentioned that there was a bit of wind noise from the drivers door. They put my wife in a new Macan courtesy car there and then and kept her car until it was repaired 3 days later when they delivered the car the 35 miles back to her.

If your happy to think that a Defender = 3 Porsches, Im happy to let you. Rolling with laughter Nurse!

Calm down luv, you'll do yourself a mischief.

I assumed it was blindingly obvious I spoke with tongue firmly in cheek. However i apologise if I caused offence. Probably my fault as i don't do smilies.

For the record i do quite like classic Porsches and also some of the newer stripped out 911 Rs and race cars etc. As for all the rest of the range...well to be polite, let's just say there is no accounting for taste..

Also apologies for derailing this thread but it would appear for some reason you have gone back edited and removed a heap of previous posts.

Anyway, happy motoring, or in you case just looking at your cars until summer arrives. [Said jokingly]

All the best
Zed
Post #664721 16th Nov 2017 7:09am
Knoxy

United Kingdom 
Thanks for your input.

I’ll imediately review my life choices based on your deep experience and expertise. Whistle

Stay smiley Very Happy
Post #664728 16th Nov 2017 8:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12