↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My Defender > VIDEO LAND ROVER DEFENDER FOR THESE ESPECIAL MOMENTS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
albertdefender

Spain 
VIDEO LAND ROVER DEFENDER FOR THESE ESPECIAL MOMENTS
Hi, everyone here is my last production that I wish to share with all of you. A few days ago we went to the boulloises lakes in France,, by the way highly recommended. We walked for five hours and when you arrive there the landscape is absolutely amazing. Two days after we took our defender that was parked in front of "Les Bones Hores", which is the name of the hotel and went for a ride to Font Romeu, it was a nice excursion with huge uphills, there you could not hear a pin drop it was really nice, and as usual I made this video for all of you, I would like to portray those days when you are feeling down ,, and maybe your Land Rover can be your medicine to find yourself on top of a mountain surrounded of peacefulness. We all have got a very powerful weapon for these kind of days : OUR LAND ROVER .

Cheers

Albert
Post #659187 23rd Oct 2017 4:41pm
L110CDL

England 
A very big thank you for all of the video's Albert Very Happy i will miss them very much Sad i know what you mean about the peacefulness where your landy can take you and i do have one or two places i go for that Wink My very best wishes to you both Bow down 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #659242 23rd Oct 2017 8:13pm
Pickles

Australia 2013 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Keswick Green
Albert, as I've said to you before, your videos are always very good, and this one is no exception, so thank you for another good one.
Just one thing, and you said it, "this is the last"?......so I hope you are ok my friend, & I wish you all the best.
Pickles.
Post #659264 23rd Oct 2017 9:12pm
corgi1

England 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Albert, another great video, especially looking out of my window on a grey miserable day, everytime I go out in my landy it makes me smile-I hope that never changes,
all the best ny friend, I hope all is good with you
Pete
Post #659307 24th Oct 2017 7:56am
albertdefender

Spain 
L110CDL wrote:
A very big thank you for all of the video's Albert Very Happy i will miss them very much Sad i know what you mean about the peacefulness where your landy can take you and i do have one or two places i go for that Wink My very best wishes to you both Bow down

Hi Clayton,, you're welcome and thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments, so kind.

All the best

Albert
Post #660735 30th Oct 2017 9:34pm
albertdefender

Spain 
Pickles wrote:
Albert, as I've said to you before, your videos are always very good, and this one is no exception, so thank you for another good one.
Just one thing, and you said it, "this is the last"?......so I hope you are ok my friend, & I wish you all the best.
Pickles.

Hello Pickles thank you very much for your words, haha no I was wrong I meant the latest. Yes we all are ok, thank you for your interest.

Albert Very Happy Very Happy
Post #660738 30th Oct 2017 9:37pm
albertdefender

Spain 
corgi1 wrote:
Albert, another great video, especially looking out of my window on a grey miserable day, everytime I go out in my landy it makes me smile-I hope that never changes,
all the best ny friend, I hope all is good with you
Pete

Hello corgi1 thank you, yes completely agree when I take my landy and my camera...wow I feel a strong power in my hands.

All the best for you too , yes we are all right thank you.

Albert Very Happy Very Happy
Post #660742 30th Oct 2017 9:41pm
L110CDL

England 
Great to hear all is ok your end Very Happy many thanks Wink 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #660759 30th Oct 2017 10:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1