↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Fraudulent Ebay Listing (no. 172786381825)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Rye54

United Kingdom 
Fraudulent Ebay Listing (no. 172786381825)
Just a quick one to warn of this scumbag and they're activities on Ebay, though I'm sure most of you wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defen...Sw2kZZb2gr

I took it upon myself to see how far I could push the seller (in the middle of thesis write-up and needed to procrastinate)

Quote:
Hi There

I'm interested in your defender you have from sale? Can you provide me with all the information you have and why your letting it go so cheap in comparison to most defenders of that model/mileage.

Cheers

Quote:
Hello,
I still have the Defender for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. It has to go due to lack of use, there are no hidden issues. All necessary documents available. My current location is N.Ireland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £8,999 delivered at my costs.
The deal will go through eBay and PayPal.
Thank you

Tracey

Quote:
The ebay listing said based in fraserburgh, it will take me a while to come to northern ireland to view it. What day this week is suitable?

Quote:
Recently moved and forgot to edit my location. Currently in NI, I am offering free delivery. I will agree for a 7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the car back on my cost!
Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the car please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Tracey

Quote:
Hi there

I would very much like to inspect it first, what about if you met me off the ferry at belfast you could show me around it, I could pay cash and then jump straight back on the ferry. Also could you confirm it is an automatic and its running gb plates?

Cheers

Quote:
Viewing or pick up is not an option at the moment, this is the main reason for using eBay&PayPal, I am offering free delivery and a full inspection prior to the payment release.

Tracey

Quote:
Ok, if you could please deliver it to aberdeen and then i will release payment, do you accept american express?

Cheers

Quote:
Do not contact me again

I'm not even sure if her real name is Tracey you know....

Ryan
Post #638467 19th Jul 2017 3:35pm
rustandoil

England 2005 Defender 110 Td5 XS DCPU Bonatti Grey
....Listing has been removed Thumbs Up
Post #638468 19th Jul 2017 3:39pm
Rye54

United Kingdom 
Ebay are getting quicker to respond.

Rest assured she/he will back with another bargain offer Wink

Ryan
Post #638469 19th Jul 2017 3:41pm
ian series 1

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 CSW Bonatti Grey
Fair play, seen these adds so many times now, but keeping them on their toes isn't a bad thing Thumbs Up

I just wish EBay would get its act together, as scams are quite easy to spot, 80" 80" 86" 88" 90"

Wanted, Forward Control Anything considered.
Post #638474 19th Jul 2017 4:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1