↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Genuine Boosts (5) 2cd row single seat xs (puma)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Justtellme

Canada 2003 Defender 110 Td5 SW Oslo Blue
[For Sale] Genuine Boosts (5) 2cd row single seat xs (puma)
A set of 5 genuine boosts for sale. These came with my very well maintained 2003 TD5 from Germany.
I preferred the original silver and it was cheaper to buy new take offs than to have them refinished.
Previous owner had them media blasted and painted a nice satin black. Comes with 5 caps, though the paint needs touching up on the caps. Never had any issues, ran true and no vibes. Pick of one, but all are simillar shape
Asking 400€, though I'm not sure I shouldn't keep them for winter snows when I get back to Canada next year.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Second row puma single seat only in XS black leather. Was going to buy the rest of the second row, but ended up finding a complete second row set for a good deal before that happened.
Asking 175€. Looks new and comes in a LR box but I was told by the seller it was definitely used and was a take off.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Prefer not to ship, but am centrally located near Sittard in Limburg. Please let me know if you need more pics.

Patrick

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
Post #603050 19th Feb 2017 3:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1