↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > A-Plan Insurance > Very happy with the service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Lorryman100

Very happy with the service
Just took out a new policy and have to say I was impressed with the level of service in getting me a competitive quote. I spoke to Richard Burnikell in the Bletchley office last week after receiving a renewal quote from Adrian Flux and A plan turned out to be about £180 dearer than Flux with all my mods listed. I informed them that it was a bit pricey compared to Flux and to give him the credit due, Richard got back to me on Monday with the same price quoted by Flux. I phoned Richard this morning and asked why it was cheaper this week instead of last week and he informed me that he had spoken to the underwriter and basically found out that they had not taken into account the level of business that A plan do with them and adjusted the price accordingly. So I took the opportunity to support a site sponsor and went ahead with the policy this morning. I could have called other companies but in the past I got bored of once you mention snorkel, remap, bigger intercooler, Landy Glass what's that??? and SS exhaust they tend to tell me that they can't cover that or the quote is extortionate.
I was very happy in dealing with a normal person (IMHO Whistle )who was very polite and was willing to go the extra mile for the custom, something I can't say about many insurance companies/brokers I have dealt with over the years. So if your insurance is due for renewal I would recommend you at least give A plan a call and see what they can do for you, you'll never know unless you ask. Thumbs Up
Post #362943 7th Oct 2014 6:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
A-Plan Insurance
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Thank you for your comments, I will pass them on. Thumbs Up

If we can help with anything else then please contact us.

Amber Ladd
A-Plan Insurance
01908 271771
Post #366379 22nd Oct 2014 9:11am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1