↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > Anyone know anything new
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RobKeay

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
Anyone know anything new
I'd love to know anything about the new defender. But only if it's positive, and worth putting some of my hard earned down as a deposit.
Post #154606 9th Jul 2012 8:25pm
tlecore

United Kingdom 
The fact that noone has replied pretty much re-iterates the fact that its a pile of crap. haha Just saving and waiting on my 110!
Post #155615 14th Jul 2012 6:54pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Rob,

Sorry about the negativity but posted from another thread from a high mileage user and tower....

noworries4x4 wrote:
Pain in the arse to those of us who have an early one, i never felt the need to have the 2.4 played with it was good enough as was but my 2.2 is crap and to be honest getting worse not better.

Maybe worth a 'pm' or two. I know you only asked for positive feedback but surely worth taking current experiences into account?

Big Cry If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #155630 14th Jul 2012 7:36pm
JSG

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
K9F wrote:
Rob,

Sorry about the negativity but posted from another thread from a high mileage user and tower....

noworries4x4 wrote:
Pain in the arse to those of us who have an early one, i never felt the need to have the 2.4 played with it was good enough as was but my 2.2 is crap and to be honest getting worse not better.

Maybe worth a 'pm' or two. I know you only asked for positive feedback but surely worth taking current experiences into account?

Big Cry

He was asking about the DC100 nit the 2.2 Puma ... Thumbs Up John

http://www.hampshire4x4response.co.uk

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #155843 16th Jul 2012 8:09am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JSG

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
tlecore wrote:
The fact that noone has replied pretty much re-iterates the fact that its a pile of crap. haha

No one knows yet though do they? As the original question is about 'anything new' maybe the lack of response is due the fact that not much has been announced recently? John

http://www.hampshire4x4response.co.uk

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #155844 16th Jul 2012 8:11am
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
JSG wrote:
No one knows yet though do they? As the original question is about 'anything new' maybe the lack of response is due the fact that not much has been announced recently?

That's why I thought he was referring to the 2.2. Embarassed You can't expect feedback when it's only the designers/manufacturers that are the operators. If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #155908 16th Jul 2012 1:40pm
RobKeay

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
I thought it might bring some new defender hating.

I am currently running a 2.2, not a big fan of it. At this moment in time I wouldn't know what to have next not another 2.2 that's for sure.

I am just interested if anybody knows anything, any leaks. Since the dc100 was brought out in the open there's been nothing. Also it was said the dc100 wouldn't replace defender.
Post #155972 16th Jul 2012 7:01pm
mikelike

Ploughing through the many auto news sites on the net , I found a recent article regarding the DC100 . This they claimed will be built on the freelander / evoque chassis so it will be in production in no time and be an entry level Land Rover aimed at the , once again , suv market , but at a more affordable price . They claimed Land Rover will for the utillity market up date the current Defender with an introduction to the market of 2015. Now what an up date of the Defender means I dont know , but doesnt this sound logical and promising ?? Do you think I can find this web page again , yeah you are rite !
Post #157251 22nd Jul 2012 12:38am
T1G UP

England 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Orkney Grey
buy a ranger! put all the off roady bits on it, sleep in the back travel in comfort.
Post #157273 22nd Jul 2012 8:47am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1